Rabot and Hotel Chocolat are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We strive to collect and use personal information in a manner consistent with the laws of the countries in which we do business. We may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16 May 2018.
We may collect the following information:
• Name, company and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and information relating to an employment opportunity
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To send newsletters to which you have subscribed
• To tailor the website according to your interests or location
• To contact you about an employment opportunity in which you have expressed an interest
• To improve our products and services for other market research
• For internal record keeping
• From time to time, to send promotional emails, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, to contact you for market research purposes by email, phone or post
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unapproved access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website. For example, they can make it easier for you to download documents on the website. Tracking cookies enables us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that declining cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can also remove cookies by following directions provided in your internet browser’s ‘Help’ file.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously supplied your email address or other personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at the address below. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
For UK or EU residents: Data Protection Act 1998
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address below.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the following address. Please include your name, address, and/or email address when you contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Registered Office: Rabot, 2nd Floor, Block 6 Thames Wharf, 2 Rainville Road, London W6 9HA.
Company Number: 10487072